When throwing a party no host wants to spend hours in the kitchen mixing cocktails, that’s why we LOVE a good cocktail punch! It’s really the best way to serve a beverage without “working” during your party. For Saint Patrick’s Day we created a super simple Irish Whiskey Green Tea Punch that has lemon and honey in it. You can serve it warm or cold with ice cubes, depending on how cold it is outside! It’s light and refreshing but also has a little kick to it! Recipe below. For tips on how to set a Saint Patrick’s Day bar cart, go here!
- 8 cups brewed green tea, 8 cups water, 5 tea bags
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 cup honey, more if you like it sweeter!
- 1½ cups Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Pour the hot water into a heat-prood bowl. Add in 5 green tea bags and let it steep for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and add in all of the ingredients. Stir so everything is mixed well and the honey has time to melt. If serving it cold, add in large square ice cubes about 5 minutes before your guests arrive. Also, alter this recipe to your liking! Add more whiskey, lemon, honey, etc. Enjoy!