Earl Grey Tea Cocktail
Author: Eden Passante
Serves: Serves 1
- 6 ounces cold Earl Grey tea
- 1¼ ounces gin
- 1¼ ounces honey simple syrup (recipe below)
- ½ ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 lavender sprigs
- Brew 4 cups Earl Grey tea. This will give you enough to make a few cocktails. Store in the refrigerator to keep cold.
- Make a batch of honey simple syrup to store in the fridge as well. 5 cups water, 1 cup honey.
- Bring to a simmer until honey has dissolved.
- Then cool in the fridge.
- Add all of the above ingredients into a cocktail shaker, with 2 sprigs lavender and ice.
- Shake several times. Then strain the cocktail into a glass over one large ice cube.
- Garnish with lavender.