These boozy milkshakes are all kinds of delicious! Coffee ice cream mixed with bourbon then topped with a chocolate chip cookie for the ultimate dessert! Easy to make a great dessert for so many occasions, especially a cookie and cocktail party!
And if you love espresso desserts as much as we do, try our espresso chocolate chip cookies! They are amazing!
This boozy coffee and bourbon milkshake is probably one of my favorite desserts and it’s SO easy to whip up and serve when entertaining! You can easily make them for a simple after-dinner treat in just a few minutes and serve them to guests immediately. However, they’re also great for a movie night and just relaxing at home.
The coffee ice cream goes so well with the bourbon and the chocolate chip cookie “lid” adds a charming touch.
How To Make Boozy Milkshakes
- Coffee Ice Cream
In a blender, blend the ice cream, ice, milk, bourbon, and 2 cookies in a blender until smooth.
To serve as shown, pour the milkshake mixture into glasses and top each glass with a cookie as a lid.
An Easy Cocktail Recipe
These boozy milkshakes are so quick to whip up yet look like you’ve spent a lot longer on them! In just a few minutes you can whip up a batch, simply blend until smooth, then pour – easy! These are perfect for parties, after dinner, or just a treat for you!
Kids shouldn’t have all the fun when it comes to milkshakes! These creamy, smooth cocktails are rich in flavor and have a lovely bourbon kick. They are perfect for sweet teeth, basically a boozy dessert in a glass – what’s not to love! These are great for an adult birthday party!
Coffee And Bourbon – Perfect For Each Other!
The coffee ice cream and bourbon in this boozy milkshake are a match made in heaven! There’s a reason people have been putting whisky in coffee for years, the bitterness of the coffee matches beautifully with the sweet bourbon.
Milkshakes don’t get much better. You can always leave the booze out, it still tastes delicious, but I highly recommend keeping it in,
Tips For this Boozy Milkshake Recipe
- If you want your milkshake thicker, add more crushed ice.
- Make sure to blend the mix until smooth.
- Serve with a colorful reusable straw, silicone straw, paper straw or bamboo straw.
- Finish with a chocolate chip cookie as a lid and put the straw right through it.
- Drizzle homemade caramel sauce down the sides of the glass before pouring the milkshake inside.
When to Serve Boozy Milkshakes
These milkshakes are perfect for many occasions such as:
Check Out These Other Delicious Dessert Recipes
If you have tried this boozy milkshake recipe, then please rate it and let us know how it turned out in the comments below!
Boozy Coffee and Bourbon Milkshakes
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup milk
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 4 chocolate chip cookies, two are blended in and two are for the cookie lid
- In a blender, blend the ice cream, ice, milk, bourbon, and 2 cookies until smooth.
- To serve as shown, pour milkshake mixture into glasses and top each glass with a cookie as a lid.