If you’re looking for a romantic cocktail, look no further! It doesn’t get more romantic than this unique and delicious, Rose Water Gin Cocktail!
We love making cocktails and we’re smitten over this 3 ingredient rose water cocktail. Each of the flavors are all very present in the cocktail and it’s a light and refreshing drink.
To get the floral and rosy flavor, we used rose water to create rosewater simple syrup! Simple syrup is a diluted sweetener and very simple (hence the name) to make! See step by step on making a simple syrup.
How to Make Rose Water Simple Syrup
- The rose water simple syrup is easy to make!
- Just simmer 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small pot until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove and let it cool
- Add in 1 teaspoon of rose water… we used this one, which is great!
There are so many parties, themes, and events this floral cocktail would be perfect for too. It would be perfect for a baby shower, bridal shower, tea party, garden party, birthday parties!
Also, if you’re ever up to making your own rose water, check out our guide to making rose water here. You can easily make rose water to use for the simple syrup.
More Delicious Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love!
- Lavender Gin and Tonic
- A Refreshing Fig Sidecar
- Naturally Sweetened Pineapple Garden Cocktail
- Strawberry Froze
More Rose Recipes
Let us know if you make this rose water gin cocktail! Please leave a review and comment below!
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz rose water simple syrup (see how to make below)
- 2 oz gin
- splash club soda
- Add 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar in a small pot and simmer until sugar is dissolved. Let it cool and add in 1 teaspoon rose water extract.
- Store the simple syrup in the refrigerator. If you’re serving right away add rose petals to the simple syrup for a beautiful presentation.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour in the gin, lemon juice and simple syrup and shake for more than 20 seconds so the ice can melt and dilute the ingredients.
- Add a splash of club soda if you prefer!
- Strain over a large ice cube and garnish with a lemon twist and rose petal.