You all know how much we love our Moscow Mules here at Sugar and Charm…and this
We’ve happily teamed up with Smirnoff, the original Moscow Mule inventors, to create a fun twist on the classic 3 ingredient Mule recipe.
We wanted to switch things up a bit with this Mule recipe by adding in ingredients that compliment each other and creating unique flavors, like sake, cucumber, ginger syrup, lime juice and of course vodka. So we came up with the best Tokyo Mule Recipe.
This Tokyo Mule is so refreshing, delicious and has all the flavors to become another original classic. It’s one of our favorite Moscow Mule recipes we’ve made and it feels like you’re relaxing in a spa when drinking this!
How to Make a Tokyo Mule
- Spicy Ginger Syrup
- Sparkling Water
- Cucumber Juice
- Lime Juice
- Add all of the ingredients in a copper mug with ice and stir.
- Garnish with cucumber slices and lime zest.
I have a collection of copper mugs because we make and drink so many Moscow Mules around here! It’s one of my favorite cocktails! Here are a few favorite copper mugs:
- Hammered Copper Tumblers
- Smooth Copper Tumblers
- Classic Copper Mugs with Handle
- Smooth Copper Mugs with Handle
- Modern Copper Mugs
More Moscow Mule Recipes You’ll Love!
If you make this Tokyo Mule, let us know in the comments below! Love to hear how much you enjoyed it!
Tokyo Mule Recipe
- 1.5 ounces Smirnoff vodka
- 1 ounce unfiltered sake
- 3/4 ounce spicy ginger syrup
- 4 ounces sparkling water
- 1/2 cucumber, juiced
- 1/2 lime freshly squeezed juice
- Add all of the ingredients into a copper mug. Use a squeezer to get juice out of the cucumber and lime. Top with ice and stir. Enjoy!!