Spring has sprung and it’s time for some Easter party ideas! We’ve created a very colorful and charming Easter brunch to celebrate!! Sharing all of the details below! Also, check out our charming Easter brunch, the only Easter recipes you need, and the best brunch cocktail recipes!
We wanted to create something a little different than the traditional pastels and bunny rabbits, so instead, we went with bold colors and palm leaves, inspired by a colorful Moroccan theme. This is a colorful table setting that is perfect for spring!
Colorful Easter Party Ideas and Brunch
Easter Party Ideas for Tablesetting
Line the table with small glass vases filled with colorful flowers. You can buy colorful flowers at a grocery store or farmers’ market. If you have them growing in your yard, those work too!
You can also create a large Easter themed floral arragement for the table too. This bunny vase is an old one from Pottery Barn. They have beautiful stone vases that would work well for spring too.
Place copper and speckled Easter eggs down the middle. See our guide for dying and coloring Easter eggs and how to make copper eggs!
Instead of traditional seating cards, make calligraphy eggs with guests’ names! We used beautiful wooden napkin holders to place the eggs on the table. It worked perfectly!
Use colorful dinnerware and fun glasses to add more color to the table.
Easter Brunch Recipes
Here are the best brunch recipes!
Also, make a colorful fruit platter to serve with brunch as well.
Easter Brunch Dessert
For desserts, we made my favorite carrot cake recipe, frosted it, and then pressed large coconut flakes onto the sides and top!
We then added some fresh flowers with two tall, lanky ones to look like bunny ears! The recipe for the carrot cake is below.
Here are more desserts for Easter:
Easy Caramel Sauce for Fruit
Easter Brunch Drinks
For the drinks, we served blood orange and carrot mimosas! They’re so good and easy to make. Blood Oranges are in the grocery store around April so it’s perfect timing!
Here are two more carrot cocktails for Easter!
All of these items were purchased at Pottery Barn. Check their store for colorful Easter decor!
Share your colorful Easter brunch photos with us by tagging @sugarandcharm on social!
Easter Party Dessert – Carrot Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup corn oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup pureed carrots
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup crushed canned pineapple
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temp.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Puree 1 1/3 cup carrots (first chop, then boil, then puree) and set aside.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add in the oil, eggs, and vanilla and beat well.
- Fold in the pureed carrots, shredded coconut, and drained pineapple.
- Pour batter into two 8" round cake pans
- Bake until the edges have pulled away or until the toothpick comes out semi-clean. About 20 minutes, but check often as every oven varies!
- Cool for and then frost!
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Beat the softened cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and beat until combined.
- Stack the cakes, add frosting to the center and then frost the outside of the cake.
- Add coconut shreds and flowers to garnish